Wednesday 3 February, 2021
11:30am SGT (GMT+8)
Viral hepatitis results in around 1.4 million deaths each year. HBV and HCV are responsible for about 90% of these fatalities, whilst the remaining 10% of fatalities are caused by other hepatitis viruses. The progression of research to understand viral hepatitis is an important part of modern healthcare. We are proud to be hosting this meeting and have invited experts to share their cutting edge research work on viral hepatitis. As targeted immune therapies grow in complexity, understanding and characterizing immune responses has never been more important. Join us at our first ever ProImmune Asia Webinar Session focusing on viral hepatitis for this session to learn the latest developments in this evolving field. This meeting is a forum to share knowledge, perspectives and discuss solutions to the complex challenges of immunity.
Learn from academic experts as they highlight their discoveries in the context of monitoring immune responses. Share information with like-minded scientists from other organizations and explore new opportunities for collaboration. Discover fresh perspectives and novel ideas to combat the challenges in the rapidly changing field of immunology. Connect with people around the world with similar research interest for potential project collaboration.
Presentations from our meetings are available online free of charge.
Asia-Pacific, Australia & New Zealand Region: +65 8338 1853
Telephone (toll free): USA & Canada +1 888 505 7765
All Other Countries: +44 870 042 7279