ProImmune is an international life-science company headquartered in Oxford, UK, providing a unique range of products and services in the field of immunology research with our customers including many leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology and academic centers of excellence around the world.
Our package includes an attractive salary, commensurate with qualifications and experience, performance-related bonus, pension scheme and private health insurance.
For opportunities based in the UK, if you are not a British citizen you need to have a valid UK work permit or the right to work within the UK. For opportunities based in the USA, if you are not a US citizen you need to have a Green Card.
To apply for any of the roles listed below, please send your CV (resumé) and detailed covering letter, preferably by email to:
or alternatively, by mail to:
The Magdalen Centre
Oxford Science Park
Robert Robinson Avenue
Oxford OX4 4GA
Please note that we will not consider applications that are not accompanied by a separate detailed cover letter that sets out at least why you believe you are qualified for the role, why you want to work for ProImmune and be based in the location stated for the role.
If you represent a recruitment agency, read our policy for applications from recruitment agencies.
Closing date: Open until filled
We are seeking a highly motivated Immunology Sales Specialist to join our Sales & Marketing team to be responsible for our UK & European territories.
• manage the sales process for accounts across your territory
• carry out visits to key prospects and customer accounts to develop and close sales, as well as to determine market trends, novel technical applications and product development / collaborative opportunities
• attend and carry out formal presentations at immunology exhibitions and conferences to promote our products and services
• identify and develop new and existing sales opportunities and respond to customer enquiries
• demonstrate leadership with an ability to constructively challenge our customers’ thinking
• work with our customers to structure solutions for them based on our products and services that best address their often complex and multi-faceted needs
• carry out sales analysis and contribute to the development and execution of the annual sales plan
• work closely with other members of the sales and customer service team world-wide
• Preferred: Ph.D. or MSc. in Immunology, Biochemistry or similar subject
• Required: BSc. in Immunology, Biochemistry or similar subject
• good understanding of molecular and cellular immunology and protein biochemistry
• 1-2 years of experience in sales or at least a customer-facing role, ideally for biotech products or services
We are searching for a candidate who has the ability to creatively and proactively identify and develop sales opportunities around projects that often have complex requirements in organisations with multiple stakeholders. In addition, you will demonstrate outstanding verbal and written communication skills, have a self-starting attitude, be able to manage your time effectively and have a natural enthusiasm. Although this position will require moderate travel (up to 30%) it will mainly be office / home office-based.
Location: Oxford, UK
Closing date: Open until filled
We are seeking enthusiastic and self-motivated Laboratory Assistants to join our scientific laboratory team. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work in a range of scientific areas in our laboratories, depending on prior experience, including on our unique range of cellular assays involving flow cytometry, intracellular cytokine staining, and ELISPOT analysis, as well as on our protein synthesis and molecular biology processes.
You should be degree-qualified in Biochemistry or a similar biological science discipline. Good hands-on experience in tissue culture is highly preferred. Experience in any one or more of the following techniques will be an advantage: cell based assays, such as flow cytometry and ELISpot, protein expression, purification, and analysis, such as ELISA assays, molecular cloning, and other molecular biology techniques. You must have excellent organisation and time-management skills and an aptitude for quality and precision work.
Full training will be provided and this position offers a good opportunity for candidates who are excited about working in a scientific company.
We are seeking an experienced and highly-motivated Research Scientist to join our R&D team. You will play a key role in the development of new products and services and will be required to interact across teams internally and well as with external parties. The work will require the ability to fit in well as part of a team but also to work independently.
Experience/skills required: Preferably educated to PhD level in Biochemistry, Immunology or related scientific discipline, with a strong publication record. You will need to have in-depth knowledge of protein biochemistry, molecular biology, cell biology and assay development. Experience in protein engineering, protein production, protein-protein interaction measurements and molecular and cellular immunology would be highly desirable.
We are looking for a candidate who has the ability to manage complex projects from conception to completion. Experience in supervising the work of others and managing suppliers would also be an advantage. You will need to demonstrate a self-starting attitude, excellent interpersonal and organisational skills, original thinking and the ability to work to tight deadlines.